L a s h C a r e
How Do I Care For Xtreme Lashes® Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions?
Ask for specific instructions based on your application (single layer or multi-lash/Volumation™). Additionally, please ask for the Xtreme Lashes Aftercare Guide that is also conveniently located below.
Avoid the following within the first three (3) hours after application:
- Spray or airbrush tanning
- Exposure to excessive steam
- Exposure to excessive heat
- Contact lenses insertion
- Use of cosmetics and skincare products that come in contact with the extended eyelashes
Avoid the following for long-lasting results anytime after application:
- Use on non-approved cosmetics and skincare products that come in contact with the extended eyelashes
- Use of waterproof cosmetics on or near the extended eyelashes, such as waterproof mascara and eyeliner
- Use of mechanical or heated curlers
- Excessive mascara application
- Excessive exposure to friction
- Excessive rubbing of eyes
- Picking or pulling on extended eyelashes
- Chemical treatments, such as eyelash tinting or perming
Can I Still Apply Mascara?
One of the benefits of wearing Xtreme Lashes Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions is that you no longer need mascara. However, if you would like to wear mascara, ask about specifically formulated eyelash extension compatible Xtreme Lashes mascaras. Incompatible mascaras may cause your eyelash extensions to fall out faster.