This page covers our cancelation policy, our frequently asked questions for our brow microblading and eyelash extension services, our pre-care and our post-care.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY PRIOR TO SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT.
New Lash Clients
New Lash Clients must place a deposit of $50 to hold an appointment. A 24-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule, otherwise, your deposit is retained.
Yelp or Groupon
If you purchased a voucher from Yelp or Groupon. The voucher is your deposit. A 24-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule, otherwise, your voucher deposit will be forfeited.
New Wax/Tint/Perm/Mini Facial clients
New Wax/Tint/Perm/Mini Facial clients must place a deposit of $25 to hold an appointment. A 24-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule or deposit is retained.
The following forms of communication are valid ways to cancel or reschedule:
Business: Text, Voicemail, E-mail, Direct Message on Facebook & Instagram
24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule. 1-hour lash package (1) package will be retained, If full set, 2 Session Packages (2 hrs.) will be retained, Full Set with Volume, 3 Sessions Package (3 hrs.) will be retained.
Contact Fabulash & Brow Beautique as soon as you know you are going to be late or not coming in. If late more than 15 minutes for an appointment, it’s up to the discretion of the Technician to continue the original appointment or reschedule. It’s considered a “no show”. The service missed will be due in full, before rescheduling again.
Lash Extension FAQ & Policies
What are Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions?
Xtreme Lashes Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions are single or multiple strands of synthetic eyelashes applied to a single natural eyelash, creating a longer, fuller and darker lash look. There are various lengths, thicknesses, lash curvatures and colors to choose from that allow for a customized set of semi-permanent lashes.
How are Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions applied?
This video demonstrates the process.
How do I prepare for the eyelash extension application?
Do not curl your eyelashes or wear mascara to the appointment. Ensure that your eyelashes and eyes are make-up free, clean, and dry. If you are a contact lens wearer, remove your contacts prior to the application and bring your prescription glasses to wear during the first 3 hours after the application.
To ensure long-lasting and beautiful Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions, follow the essential to-dos below prior to your appointment:
- Remove all eye and face cosmetics, including foundation, concealer, eye makeup, mascara, eye creams, eye serums, etc. prior to arriving to your appointment
- Wear eyeglasses to your appointment (not contact lenses)
- Do not curl your eyelashes on the day of your appointment
- Do not apply heavy creams/lotions or facial oils to your face 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Do not receive chemical treatments (tinting, perming, etc.) to your eyelashes 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Notify Xtreme Lashes® Lash Stylist if you have recently had irritating eye area treatment such as skin resurfacing, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments, or permanent makeup application. Recovery time varies with each procedure and individual
- Please wait 24 hours after eyelash extension removal before getting a new set of eyelash extensions applied
Xtreme Beauty Tip: to maximize your time with your Lash Stylist, always arrive at your appointment with clean eyes and eyelashes!
How Do I Care For Xtreme Lashes® Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions?
Ask for specific instructions based on your application (single layer or multi-lash/Volumation™). Additionally, please ask for the Xtreme Lashes Aftercare Guide that is also conveniently located below.
Avoid the following within the first three (3) hours after application:
- Spray or airbrush tanning
- Exposure to excessive steam
- Exposure to excessive heat
- Contact lenses insertion
- Use of cosmetics and skincare products that come in contact with the extended eyelashes
Avoid the following for long-lasting results anytime after application:
- Use on non-approved cosmetics and skincare products that come in contact with the extended eyelashes
- Use of waterproof cosmetics on or near the extended eyelashes, such as waterproof mascara and eyeliner
- Use of mechanical or heated curlers
- Excessive mascara application
- Excessive exposure to friction
- Excessive rubbing of eyes
- Picking or pulling on extended eyelashes
- Chemical treatments, such as eyelash tinting or perming
Can I still apply mascara?
One of the benefits of wearing Xtreme Lashes Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions is that you no longer need mascara. However, if you would like to wear mascara, ask about specifically formulated eyelash extension compatible Xtreme Lashes mascaras. Incompatible mascaras may cause your eyelash extensions to fall out faster.
Who are eyelash extensions for?
They’re for anyone wanting eyelashes that are longer, fuller darker, and more beautiful. With Xtreme Lashes Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions, you can wake up each day with beautiful eyes with little or no need to adjust your lifestyle. They are ideal for everyday wear and special occasions (wedding, honeymoon, vacations, etc.) because you can sleep, shower, swim, and spa-worry free.
Are Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions right for you? If you comply with the list below, then you are an ideal candidate for Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions. Schedule your appointment today! If one or more of the items listed above pertain to you, a consultation is recommended for further information to ensure a comfortable and relaxing experience and beautiful, long-lasting results.
- My eyes are free of signs and symptoms of infection and fully recovered from recent eye surgeries or procedures
- I do not have allergies/sensitivities to acrylates or cyanoacrylate adhesives
- I am comfortable lying down for a few hours with my eyes closed
- I am able to avoid exposing my eyelash extensions to excessive steam and heat the first 3 hours after the application
- I am able to refrain from wearing contact lenses (and wear eyeglasses instead) the first 3 hours after the application
- I am able to avoid receiving airbrush or spray tanning the first 3 hours after the application
- I am able to avoid using non Xtreme Lashes® cosmetics and skincare the first 3 hours after the application
HP-Ultra® & HP-A™ Adhesive Disclaimer: To facilitate a more flexible, longer-lasting bond and to minimize potential irritation, or allergy, protect eyelash extensions from water, liquids, steam, excessive heat and cosmetics (skincare, mascara, etc.) during the first 48 hours after the application.
What are the benefits of eyelash extensions?
- Instant gratification with lasting results
- A youthful transformation after one relaxing appointment
- Customizable (natural or dramatic) to your eyes
- Water-resistant… Shower, swim and spa worry-free
- Weightless, comfortable to wear, and easy to maintain
Are eyelash extensions safe?
Xtreme Lashes products are developed to the highest standards of safety under the direction of Registered Nurse, CEO, and Co-Founder, Jo Mousselli. Xtreme Lashes Lashes Lash Stylists are credentialed health and beauty professionals who have successfully completed rigorous training and evaluation.
How long does the eyelash extension application take?
Depending on the number of eyelash extensions applied and the Lash Stylist skill level, a full set (approximately 70-100 lashes per eye) may take 90-180 minutes. Re-lashes, or lash refills, every 2-4 weeks, may take 45-60 minutes. During the procedure, you recline comfortably with your eyes closed. Many women call it their “midday beauty rest.”
How long do eyelash extensions last?
Indefinitely with routine re-lashes. Typically, you lose an eyelash extension every time a natural eyelash sheds. With routine re-lashes, new extensions can be applied to new natural eyelashes to maintain the original look.