How Do I Prepare For The Application?
Do not curl your eyelashes or wear mascara to the appointment. Ensure that your eyelashes and eyes are make-up free, clean, and dry. If you are a contact lenses wearer, remove your contacts prior to the application and bring your prescription glasses to wear during the first 3 hours after the application.
To Ensure long-lasting and beautiful Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions, follow the essential to-dos below prior to your appointment:
- Remove all eye and face cosmetics, including foundation, concealer, eye makeup, mascara, eye creams, eye serums, etc. prior to arriving to your appointment
- Wear eyeglasses to your appointment (not contact lenses)
- Do not curl your eyelashes on the day of your appointment
- Do not apply heavy creams/lotions or facial oils to your face 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Do not receive chemical treatments (tinting, perming, etc.) to your eyelashes 24 hour prior to your appointment
- Notify Xtreme Lashes® Lash Stylist if you have recently had irritating eye area treatment such as skin resurfacing, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing, laser treatments, or permanent makeup application. Recovery time varies with each procedure and individual
- Please wait 24 hours after eyelash extension removal before getting a new set of eyelash extensions applied
Xtreme Beauty Tip: to maximize your time with your Lash Stylist, always arrive to your appointment with clean eyes and eyelashes!