L a s h B a s i c s
What are Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions?
Xtreme Lashes Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions are single or multiple strands or synthetic eyelashes applied to a single natural eyelash, creating a longer, fuller and darker lash look. There are various lengths, thicknesses, lash curvatures and colors to choose from that allows for a customized set of semi-permanent lashes.
Who Are They For?
They’re for anyone wanting eyelashes that are longer, fuller darker, and more beautiful. With Xtreme Lashes Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions, you can wake up each day with beautiful eyes with little or no need to adjust your lifestyle. They are ideal for everyday wear and special occasions (wedding, honeymoon, vacations, etc.) because you can sleep, shower, swim, and spa-worry free.
Are Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions right for you? If you comply with the list below, then you are an ideal candidate for Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions. Schedule your appointment today! If one or more of the items listed above pertain to you, a consultation is recommended for further information to ensure a comfortable and relaxing experience and beautiful, long-lasting results.
- My eyes are free of signs and symptoms of infection and fully recovered from recent eye surgeries or procedures
- I do not have allergies/sensitivities to acrylates or cyanoacrylate adhesives
- I am comfortable lying down for a few hours with my eyes closed
- I am able to avoid exposing my eyelash extensions to excessive steam and heat the first 3 hours after the application
- I am able to refrain from wearing contact lenses (and wear eyeglasses instead) the first 3 hours after the application
- I am able to avoid receiving airbrush or spray tanning the first 3 hours after the application
- I am able to avoid using non Xtreme Lashes® cosmetics and skincare the first 3 hours after the application
HP-Ultra® & HP-A™ Adhesive Disclaimer: To facilitate a more flexible, longer-lasting bond and to minimize potential irritation, or allergy, protect eyelash extensions from water, liquids, steam, excessive heat and cosmetics (skincare, mascara, etc.) during the first 48 hours after the application.
Is It Safe?
Xtreme Lashes products are developed to the highest standards of safety under the direction of Registered Nurse, CEO and Co-Founder, Jo Mousselli. Xtreme Lashes Lashes Lash Stylists are credentialed health and beauty professionals who have successfully completed rigorous training and evaluation.
How Long Is The Application?
Depending on the number of eyelash extensions applied and Lash Stylist skill level, a full set (approximately 70-100 lashes per eye) may take 90-180 minutes. Relashes, or lash refills, every 2-4 weeks, may take 45-60 minutes. During the procedure, you recline comfortably with your eyes closed. Many women call it their “midday beauty rest.”
How Long Does It Last?
Indefinitely with routine relashes. Typically, you lose an eyelash extension every time a natural eyelash sheds. With routine relashes, new extensions can be applied to new natural eyelashes to maintain the original look.
5 Benefits of Xtreme Lashes ® Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions
- Instant gratification with lasting results
- A youthful transformation after one relaxing appointment
- Customizable (natural or dramatic) to your eyes
- Water-resistant… Shower, swim and spa worry-free
- Weightless, comfortable to wear, and easy to maintain